Dr. P. Karthik Babu
FMAS (AMASI) FIAGES, FSGEI
GENERAL & LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON
Fill the below form and get an easy appointment with our experts.
General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Our general and laparoscopic surgery department is extremely equipped with modern techniques & infrastructure and have expertise team of surgeons to perform all complicated and major surgeries for skin, soft issues, breast, gall bladder etc. We provide comprehensive evaluation and customized treatment to each patient in the best possible manner with unparalleled domain knowledge. Patients receive excellent post-operative surgical care and medications through advanced technologies from us during the treatment.
- Trauma care.
- Emergency surgeries (non traumatic).
- General electric surgeries.
- Surgical gastero procedures.
- Basic surgical intenations in pediatric surgery.
- Cardio thoracic surgeries.
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Abdominal trauma.
- Thoracic trauma.
- Vascular injuries.
- Supportive role for other allied branches.
- At acute abdominal conditions.
- Acute general surgical problem.
General Elective Procedures:
- Thyroid: -benign.
- Neck dissections.
- Breast-begin/malignant tumors
- Varicose veins- surgical interventions.
- Ano rectal and genital procedures.
Surgical gastro procedures:
- Advanced procedures.
- General surgical/surgical gastro/laparoscope gynaecological procedures.
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy/cbd exploration.
- Laparoscopic adhesiolysis.
- Laparoscopic hernia repair (all varient).
- Laparoscopic dv perforation closures.
- LLaparoscopic spleenctomy (trauma).
- Laparoscopic assisted GI malignant surgery (small bowel/colorectal).
- Laparoscopic gynaecological procedure.
- Myomectomy: tubal recanalisation: hysterectomy.
- Emerging branch in laparoscopy in our institution.
- Recently performed basiatric surgery.
- Sleave gastrectomy/gastric bypass procedures.