Dr. A. Paul Devanand
MBBS., D.A., Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
Fill the below form and get an easy appointment with our experts.
When there is a medical emergency, Ramesh sanghamitra is all you need. With our cutting-edge technology and highly skilled doctors, we meet all the individual emergency needs. Medical emergencies are increasing at an exponential rate every day. To save the patients from life threatening condition, Ramesh Sanghamitra offer continuous monitoring and 24*7 critical care services by a multidisciplinary team. A group of critical care specialists are accessible day and night to convey a good treatment and medications for accidental and emergency cases. We have the highly talented critical care doctors in india who bring vast experience in critical care procedures that has helped us develop as the best critical care hospital in Ongole, prakasam dist.
- Intensive care specialists provide dedicated, continuous care to critically ill patients who require advanced monitoring and care in the intensive care unit setting.
- Well equipped ICU with modular design to provide good quality care. Ventilation and comfort to the patients.
- World class ICU quality atmosphere maintained by the HEAC system equipped and HEPA filters and uv lights.
- Team of full time critical care specialists, icu facilities , physiotherapists and well trained nursing staff promotes state of the are critical care in our hopsital.
- Sled(for dialysis a patient with shock & renal failure), temporary pacemaker, arterial blood gases, sonosite echo, ultrasound, and mobile x-ray are available inside the ICU so that patient does not need to be moved.
- Patients with poisoning, hanging, drowning, respiratory failure, road traffic accidents etc.,get multi disciplinary treatment in the unit.
- ICU is supported by full time neurologist, cardiologist, general physician, surgeon, urologist,gastroenterologist, and gynaecologist.