Fill the below form and get an easy appointment with our experts.
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Ramesh Sanghamitra Hospital offers comprehensive state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for the complete spectrum of circulatory disorders, aortic surgery, ventricular restoration, from endovascular therapy to the typical open surgery treatments. Our highly qualified cardiothoracic & vascular surgery doctors team provide unbelievable expertise and international surgical care to the patients who suffer from coronary, valvular , thoracic, congenital and other cardiac problems.
Facilities available in Invasive cardiology are
- GE Innova 2100 KS Advanced Flat Panel Cath Lab equipped with 3D imaging
- Power injector for contrast injection
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump
- External Pacemaker & Defibrillator
Intensive Coronary Care Unit
Our 15 bed ICCU is managed by Cardiologist & Critical care specialist on 24 hours basis.Qualified & highly trained take care of the patients. In a 1.1 ratio supervised by a head nurse. It is equipped with remote control patient operated cost for keeping patient in comfortable position, multi parameter central cardiac monitoring system, defibrillators, external pacemaker, portable ECHO machine, mobile x-ray unit,ventilators, etc.. All emergency bedside procedures like intubation & ventilation, pleural fluid aspiration, percardiocentesis, intercostal tube insertion are done routinely.
Facilities available in Non invasive cardiology are:
- ECG: electrocardiogram is done using Ge mac 1200 which is a 12 channel recorder, mac 400 & mac 600 available for iccu& inpatient ecg recording.
- Treadmill Test Treadmill testing is done using ge cardio soft to evaluate the response of heart to exercise stress. 24 & 48 hours.
- Holter monitoring:holter monitor help us in evaluating patients with heart rhythm problems, silent ischemia, palpitations.
- Echocardiogram - Fetal Echo, Transesophageal Echo: electrocardiogram is done using advanced ge vivid 5 echo machine with multiple problems for adult, pediatric& neonatal patients. Special echocardiographic investigations like transesophageal echo, stress echo and fetal echo are done regularly. Portable echo micromax is available for emergency bedside echo and other procedures like doppler scan.
Invasive procedures done are:
- Coronary angiogram-radial
- Cardio angiogram
- Peripheral angiogram
- Temporary pacemaker implantation
- Coronary angioplasty
- Peripheral angioplasty
- Renal angioplasty
- Primary angioplasty or emergency angioplasty
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Asd device closure
- Pda device closure
- Balloon septostomy
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Coronary angiogram and primary angioplasty and stenting are performed routinely for acute heart patients as an emergency procedure on 24x7 basis. This service is available for the first time in ongole and prakasam district.