Dr. V. Senthil Kumar
M.D., D.M., Sr.Int.Cardiologist
Fill the below form and get an easy appointment with our experts.
The Cardiology Department at Ramesh Sanghamitra Hospitals has concerned a nice for itself for the exceptional care offered by them the department world class ultra-modern facilities to offer the best treatment to all cardiac patients. The cardiologists and cardiac surgeons at Ramesh Sanghamitra Hospitals are well trained at top institutes in India/abroad and have vast experience in complicated procedure like CABG, adult and pediatric heart transplantation, valve replacement and repair, aneurysm and aortic dissection surgery etc. Our success rates are comparable to international standards which make us the best cardiac care centre in Andhra pradesh as well as India. Our standards which makes us the best us in dealing with complex cardiac surgeries and helps the most advanced infrastructure supports us in dealing with complex cardiac surgeries and helps the patients to recover in a very short time.
- GE Innova 2100 IQ Advanced Flat Panel Cath Lab equipped with 3D imaging
- Power Injector for contrast injection
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump
- External Pacemaker & Defibrillators
Intensive Coronary Care Unit
Our 15 bed I.C.C.U is managed by Cardiologist & Critical Care Specialist on 24 hours basis. Appropriately highly trained nurses take care of the patients in a 1:1 ratio supervised by a head nurse. The ICCU is equipped with remote controlled patient operated cots for keeping patient in comfortable position, multi parameter central cardiac monitoring system, defibrillators, external pacemaker, portable ECHO machine, mobile x-ray unit, ventilators, etc.. All emergency bedside procedures like intubation & ventilation, pleural fluid aspiration, percardiocentesis, intercostal tube insertion are done sonteinery in our set us.
Facilities available in Non invasive cardiology are:
- ECG: Electrocardiogram is done using GE MAC 1200 which is a 12 channel recorder, MAC 400 & MAC 600 available for ICCU & inpatient ECG recording.
- Treadmill Test: Treadmill testing is done using GE Cardio Soft ECG to evaluate the response of heart to exercise stress.
- Holter Monitoring: Holter monitor help us in evaluating patients with Cardiac rhythm problems, silent ischemia, palpitations.
- Echocardiogram - Fetal Echo, Transesophageal Echo: Echocardiogram is done using Advanced GE Vivid 5 Echo machine with multiple probes for adult, pediatric & neonatal patients. Special echocardiographic investigations like Transesophageal Echo, Stress Echo and Fetal Echo are done regularly. Portable Echo Micromax is available for emergency bedside Echo and other procedures like Doppler Scan.
Invasive procedures done are:
- Coronary Angiogram-Radial
- Carotid Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Temporary Pacemaker Implantation
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Renal Angioplasty
- Primary Angioplasty or Emergency Angioplasty
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- ASD Device Closure
- PDA Device Closure
- Balloon Septostomy
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Coronary Angiogram and Primary Angioplasty and Stenting are performed routinely for acute heart patients as an emergency procedure 24*7 basis. This service is available for the first time in Ongole and Prakasam district.